Ode to GGAddicts – Friends Online
As the day is dawning
And life begins to rise
There are whispers echoing throughout the land
“Each Day Is a new beginning”
Washed away is yesterday’s past
To far away is tomorrows hopes
There is only now to be…
Until whispers of the sunset!
© debradml (1992)
There’s cracks in the ground.
You’ll stumble and fall.
But just don’t worry…
Cause you’ll learn from it all!
© debradml (1982)
When I originally heard about the “Twilight Series” I thought it was a movie for teenagers….a few years passed when a friend invited me over for a Movie Night and I watched the first DVD in the Series and became instantly intrigued!
I then went out and purchased the Book and read it straight through….I then had to know what was going to happen next so immediately purchased the remaining books and read the whole Series within a week!!!
The Fourth Movie “Breaking Dawn – Part 1” was due out at the end of that year so after reading all the Books in the Series I also purchased and watched the other DVD’s to the Series!
From there I heard about the Books “Fifty shades of Grey” and how E. L. James had written on this thing called Twilight Fan Fiction – at the time I thought this was an interesting concept, but never looked into it.
I then found and fell in Love with Sylvain Reynard’s Books – “Gabriel’s Inferno & Rapture”, and Googled him as I wanted to read more of his works……this lead me to Twitter & Goodreads, where the world opened up to a whole new world of very talented people and thus finding out more about Twilight Fan Fiction and many other Authors who started out from there!!!
Some of my Favourities to date are:-
- E. L. James – Fifty Shades of Grey Triology
- Sylvain Reynard – Gabriel’s Inferno & Gabriel’s Rapture
- Alice Clayton – Wallbanger, The Unidentified Redhead & The Redhead Revealed
- Debra Anastasia – Poughkeepsie, Crushed Seraphim, Bittersweet Seraphim & Shackled
- Kahlen Aymes – The Future of our Past & Don’t forget to remember me
- J. M. Darhower – Sempre
- Sarah M. Glover – Grave Refrain
- Tara Sivec – A Beautiful Lie, Seductions & Snacks, Futures & Frosting and Troubles & Treats
- Christina Lauren – Beautiful Bastard & Beautiful Stranger
- Jennifer Lane – Streamline
- Morgan & Jennifer Locklear – Exposure
# Check out www.TwiFanFictionRecs.com for others…
Some others that aren’t yet published but have captured me are:-
# Random Cran (Miss Cranberry)
- Restless | www.fanfiction.net/s/7012660/1/Restless
- Edward’s Friday: A Restless Outtake | www.fanfiction.net/s/7528215/1/Edward-s-Friday-A-Restless-Outtake
# Morgan Locklear (MOG)
- Bella Voce | www.fanfiction.net/s/5747816/1/Bella-Voce
- Cockeyed Optimist | www.fanfiction.net/s/7050532/1/Cockeyed-Optimist
- Brutte Parole | www.fanfiction.net/s/6613444/1/Brutte-Parole
- Shy | www.fanfiction.net/s/6569706/1/Shy
- Angel Makers | www.fanfiction.net/s/7999264/1/Angel-Makers
- House Rules | www.fanfiction.net/s/8250514/1/House-Rules
# MeilleurCafe (SerendipitousMC)
- Boxing Out | www.fanfiction.net/s/7534919/1/Boxing-Out
- Love Is Always an Option | www.fanfiction.net/s/5270129/1/Love-Is-Always-an-Option
- Noises | www.fanfiction.net/s/7277532/1/Noises
- Magic | www.fanfiction.net/s/6877833/1/Magic
- It Ain’t Over | www.fanfiction.net/s/8918222/1/It-Ain-t-Over
# MG2112 (Avi Footwear Goddess)
- The Singer & The Sorrow | www.fanfiction.net/s/5924138/1/The-Singer-and-The-Sorrow
- An Accidental Text | www.fanfiction.net/s/7130580/1/An-Accidental-Text
- Sanctuary Song A future take for TS&TS | www.fanfiction.net/s/7869520/1/Sanctuary-Song-A-future-take-for-TS-TS
# Sweet Dirty Draco
- Eric P Potrait in Black & White 1: DIDI | www.fanfiction.net/s/8152023/1/Eric-P-Portrait-In-Black-White-1-Didi
- Possession | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7774663/1/POSSESSION
- Hatred, Hope & Angels | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7434171/1/De-odios-esperanzas-y-%C3%A1ngeles
- Tell me that is was a Dream | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8717659/1/DIME-QUE-FUE-UN-SUE%C3%91O
# Gothic Temptress (Blantant Oddities)
- Scintilla | www.fanfiction.net/s/6753988/1/Scintilla
- The Lacrimosa & Honied Pomegranate Seeds | www.fanfiction.net/s/8677437/1/The-Lacrimosa-and-Pomeranate-Seeds
- Forget Me Knots | www.fanfiction.net/s/7640045/1/Forget-Me-Knots
- Ctrl Alt Del | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8799260/1/Ctrl-Alt-Del
- Voyeur | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6943903/1/Voyeur
- Bereit | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6493852/1/Bereit
# Raum (Raum Tweet)
- An Italian Winter | www.fanfiction.net/s/7541183/1/An-Italian-Winter
- De Immortalitate | www.fanfiction.net/s/711625/1/De-Immortalitate
- Love Path | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6778910/1/Love-Path
- Snare | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8955111/1/Snare
# Anais Mark
- Metaphysics | www.fanfiction.net/s/5728755/1/Metaphysics
- Renovating | www.fanfiction.net/s/7095293/1/Renovating
- No Good Deed | www.fanfiction.net/s/7046279/1/No-Good-Deed
- Analog | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6706457/1/Analog
# Writing Babe
- Release | www.fanfiction.net/s/6313679/1/Release
- The Werewolves of London | www.fanfiction.net/s/7124306/1/The-Werewolves-of-London
# Mostly a Lurker
- Tears Like Rain | www.fanfiction.net/s/7659790/1/Tears-Like-Rain
- Trust, Love, and Sex | www.fanficiton.net/s/6472656/1/Trust-Love-and-Sex
- My Brother’s Wife | www.fanfiction.net/s/63383443/1/My-Brother/s/Wife
- Barks, Wags, Hugs & Love | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7086915/1/Barks-Wags-Hugs-and-Love
- I Burn for You Gladly | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6492484/1/I-Burn-for-You-Gladly
- Retail Therapy | www.fanfiction.net/s/5361420/1/Retail-Theraphy
- What Speaks in Darkness | www.fanfiction.net/s/6252131/1/What-Speaks-in/Darkness
- Conversations over Coffee | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6743346/1/Conversations-Over-Coffee
- 1025 | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7494812/1/1025
- Edward in the Afternoon | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7251244/1/Edward-in-the-Afternoon
- Dear Veronia | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8183892/1/Dear-Veronic
# Sydney Alice
- Such Great Heights | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5654368/1/Such-Great-Heights
# Silly Bella
# Just Duckie
- Fuzzy Logic | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7711492/1/Fuzzy-Logic
- Red Knight | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6362158/1/Red-Knight
# Anna Lund
- Alive Again | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7835453/1/Alive-Again
- A pound of Flesh | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5926016/1/A-Pound-of-Flesh
# The Fic Chick
- The Banana Hammock | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8438979/1/The-Purple-Banana-Hammock
- Departures | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8625604/1/Departures
- Beyond Time | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5755522/1/Beyond-Time
- Do Over | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6579540/1/Do-Over
- A Swirl of Circles & Stars | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7642002/1/A-Swirl-of-Circles-and-Stars
# Vancouver Canuck Girl
- The Real Life of E. A. Masen | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8057318/1/The-Real-Life-of-E-A-Masen
- Atrophy | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8799453/1/Atrophy
- We were meant to be Scene | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8604763/1/We-Were-Meant-To-Be-Scene
- Seven Year Itch |
# Ms Kathy
- The Discovery of Bella Swan | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4716738/1/The-Discovery-of-Bella-Swan
# Sunflower Queen
- Dawn of Day | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5208611/1/Dawn-of-Day
- The Hardest Part | http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7702408/1/The-Hardest-Part
Writers, Poets & Artists:
# Benjamin Prewitt | Artist & Poet.
- Website – http://benjaminprewitt.com/ | Expressions of my life – An evolution of art.
- Blog – http://angelicdreamsanddevilshdesires.wordpress.com/
- Twitter – @bmpstudio
# Kat Bastion | Author of Poetry & Paranormal Romance.
- Author – Utterly Loved | Highland Legend Series
- Blog – www.TalkToTheShoe.com
- Website – www.KatBastion.com
- Twitter – @KatBastion
# P J Bayliss | Author of Poetry & Erotica.
- Author – Restraint | Taboo |
- Currently writing Novel Chemical Romance
- Blog – http://peejaybayliss.wordpress.com/
- Website – http://pjbayliss.wordpress.com/
- Twitter – @PJBayliss
# Amanda Carrington | Author.
- Author – Risque Business | Virtual Love Affair
- Blog – http://www.voella.com/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/V0Ella
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/#!/Voella
# CG Berry | Author.
- Author – Songs of Alegria
- Blog – http://songsofalegria.com/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/SongsOfAlegria
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/cgberry.author?fref=ts
# Thomas Snow | Author of Poetry & Stories.
- Author – The First Snowfall | Snow Storm | Dark Snow | Snow Play
- Blog – www.snowglobeman.blogspot.com
- Tumblr – www.snowglobeman.tumblr.com
- Wattpad – http://wattpad.com/snowglobeman
- Twitter – @snowglobeman
# Charming Man | Author of Erotica.
- Author – Mid Air Collusion | Beach Encounter | Night Vision | Ariana
- Blog – www.charmingman.com
- Twitter – @charmingxman
# Mark Davis | Author of Erotica.
- Author – Erotic Midnight Musings Vol. I, II & III | Snow, a winter romance | Teaching the Teacher | Stormy Love | Lessons for Steve
- Blog – http://markdaviserotica.blogspot.com.au/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mark.davisauthor.7?fref=ts
# Cameron Lincoln | Author of Romance & Erotica.
- Author – The Holiday Heat Trilogy | Extra Marital Pleasures | Maria Unchained | Smoke Signals | Submissive Desire | A Friendly Rivalry | The Madison Banquet | Smoking Boss Bitch |Divine Angels
- Website – www.cameron-lincoln.com
- Blog – www.cameronlincoln.wordpress.com
- Tumblr – www.cameron-lincoln.tumblr.com
- Twitter – @Cameron_Lincoln
- Facebook – Cameron Lincoln – Writer
# Lisa Fulham | Author of Contemporary Romance.
- Author – Out on Business
- Blog – Random Writer | www.lisafulham298.wordpress.com
- Twitter – @lisa298
# Chris Kuhn | Author of Romance.
- Author – The Muse Unlocked
- Blog – www.chriskuhnauthor.com/
- Twittwe – @ChrisKuhnAuthor
- Facebook – Chris Kuhn Author
# Genevieve Dewey | Author of Contemporary Fiction & Romance.
- Author – The Downy Series | The Bird Day Battalion | The V-Day Aversion
- Blog – www.genevievedewey.com\
- Twitter – @GenevieveDewey
# Penelope Jones | Author of Erotica & Poetry.
- Author – Iniquitous Solace: The Aftermath | The Babysitter Extradinaire I & II| The Exception: an external kiss | The Adventures of Little Miss Notoriety
- Blog – Little bit of Nice and a Whole lot of Naughty! | www.thepenelopejones.wordpress.com
- Twitter – @Penelope_Prose @The_Bad_Penny
# Robert India | Author of Erotica.
- Author – Femme Fatale | Svetlana in Heels | Confessions of a Gay Rugby Player
- Blog – http://eroticaeverywhere.com/
- Twitter – @eroticrobert
# BL Ronan | Author of Poetry.
- Author – Saudade
- Blog – The Sacred Road | http://thesacredroad.com/
- Twitter – @missb1331
# Steve Richards | Author of Poetry & Prose.
- Author – Opus Angelicus
- Blog – http://opushadraniel.com/
# Tammy Louise Wilkins | Author of Poetry & Aspiring Writer.
- Author – My Intimate Poetry | Coming soon…Temptation Bites
- Blog – The Life of The Live. Love. Laugh. Girl | www.tammy-louisewilkins.blogspot.co.uk
- Twitter – @TammyLWilkins
# Deidre Meyrick | Poet & Aspiring Author.
- Currently writing a Novel | The Red Letters
- Blog – The Red Velvet Chair | www.theredvelvetchair.wordpress.com
- Twitter – @laDEEda51 @TheRedVelvetChair
# Kat Fraser | Poet & Aspiring Author.
- Currently writing a Novel
- Blog – Inside Kat’s Mind | www.kittykat0208.wordpress.com
- Twitter – @Kat_Kitten_
# Katrina Storey | Poet & Aspiring Author.
- Currently writing a Novel
- Blog – www.hungryformorebykjs.wordpress.com
- Twitter – @kitkat1192
# Karen M. Hanks | Aspiring Author.
- Currently writing a Novel
- Blog – www.karenmhanks.com
- Twitter – @KarenMHanks
# John Christian | Writer for Literotica.
- Story – A Better Place to Be | http://www.literotica.com/s/a-better-place-to-be | by jowhyd
- Twitter – @jowhyd
# Darwin Blake | Poet.
- Blog – www.darwinblake.com | The Poems, Prose and Musings of Mr Darwin Blake.
- Twitter – @DarwinBlake
# Caroline Juliette | Poet.
- Blog – www.carolinejuliette.wordpress.com | Buttercup’s Bullshit
- Twitter – @CarolineD_13
# SJ Warner | Writer & Poet.
# Megan Kay | Poet.
- Blog – www.megankays.wordpress.com
- Twitter – @_MeganKay_
# SA MacNeil | Poet.
- Blog – www.winewhimsyandwords.blogspot.ca
- Twitter – @Lady_Loch
# Justin Case | Poet.
- Blog – http://wordsbyjustincase.wordpress.com/
- Twitter – @JustinCase1957
# Joseph McNamara | Writer & Poet.
- Currently writing a novel…
- Blog – http://sadandmas4u.wordpress.com/
- Twitter – @JMcNamara4
# Gem Derbyshire | Author of Poetry.
- Author – Hearts and Flowers
- Blog – http://simplygemini.wordpress.com/
- Twitter – @geminiswords
#Mr Insatiable | Poet.
- Blog – www.mrinsatiable.wordpress.com
- Twitter – @Mr_Insatiable_
# Poetic Passions | Poet.
# Bloodmoon | Poet.
- Twitter – @Red_Sekhmet
# AM Harding | Writer.
- Blog – http://www.deepthought69.blogspot.co.uk
- Twiiter – @DeepThought69
# Amelia Oesmani
- Blog – http://ameliaoesmani.wordpress.com/
- Twitter – @AmeliaOesmani
# Gel Mariano
- Blog – Anything Under the Sun | www.gelytayz.wordpress.com
- Twitter – @gelytayz
# Joan Gillen | The Adventures of Pink Bonnet Girl.
- Blog – My Life My Rambling My Bliss | www.pinkbonnetgirl.wordpress.com
- Twitter – @joangillen
(Born 1799 ~ Died 1837)
I looked after a lady in the UK for nearly three years who had “Dementia“. She had led an amazing life ~ she was from Russia and of Jewish decent. She was born in the early 1900’s and life in Russia at that time was full of dangerous times!
The Country had been through a Revolution against the last Tzar of Russia, then Lenin formed a new Government – till he died a few years later, when Stalin then came in power by 1924.
So Esther fled the country and ended up in Germany. There she met & became friends with Albert Einstein. He took her under his wing and helped get her to England, as Germany was also in the a early stages of unrest with Hilter & The Nazi Regime rising through the ranks.
In thoughs times a young lady had to be recommended to be accepted into English Society and Einstein had placed her with a family of Academics who were also Jewish. This is where she then met and married her future husband, who became a Doctor/ Scientist.
In her life time she wrote several books on her early years in Russia and also translated a Book of Poems by some Russian Poets.
When I finished working for the family they gave me a signed copy of her book “Poems from the Russian” – so that was how I came to enjoy Alexander Pushkin’s works!!!
A MAGIC MOMENT I REMEMBER
A magic moment I remember:
I raised my eyes and you were there.
A fleeting vision, the quintessence
Of all that’s beautiful and rare.
I pray to mute despair and anguish
To vain pursuits the world esteems,
Long did I near your soothing accents, Long did your features haunt my dreams.
Time passed- A rebel storm-blast scattered
The reveries that once were mine
And I forgot your soothing accents,
Your features gracefully divine.
In dark days of enforced retirement
I gazed upon grey skies above
With no ideals to inspire me,
No one to cry for, live for, love.
Then came a moment of renaissance,
I looked up- you again are there,
A fleeting vision, the quintessence
Of all that`s beautiful and rare.
The wondrous moment of our meeting . . .
I well remember you appear
Before me like a vision fleeting,
A beauty’s angel pure and clear.
In hopeless ennui surrounding
The worldly bustle, to my ear
For long your tender voice kept sounding,
For long in dreams came features dear.
Time passed. Unruly storms confounded
Old dreams, and I from year to year
Forgot how tender you had sounded,
Your heavenly features once so dear.
My backwoods days dragged slow and quiet —
Dull fence around, dark vault above —
Devoid of God and uninspired,
Devoid of tears, of fire, of love.
Sleep from my soul began retreating,
And here you once again appear
Before me like a vision fleeting,
A beauty’s angel pure and clear.
In ecstasy the heart is beating,
Old joys for it anew revive;
Inspired and God-filled, it is greeting
The fire, and tears, and love alive.
CHILL WINDS STILL BLOW
The cold winds are still blowing
And carrying the morning frost.
The first little flowers
Have just appeared through the spring thaw holes,
As though from some miraculous, waxy kingdom,
The first bee has flown out
Of its fragrant honeyed cell,
Flying among the early flowers
To explore the red spring a bit.
Will my dear guest be here soon?
Will the meadows soon turn green?
Will the sticky little leaves
Soon blossom from the fleecy birch?
Will the fragrant chokecherry bloom?
While still Apollo isn’t demanding
Bard at the sacred sacrifice,
Through troubles of the worldly muddling
He wretchedly and blindly shuffles;
His holly lyre is quite silent;
His soul’s in the sleeping, soft,
And mid the dwarves of the world-giant,
He, perhaps, is the shortest dwarf.
But when a word of god’s commands,
Touches his ear, always attentive,
It starts – the heart of the Bard native –
As a waked eagle ever starts.
He’s sad in earthly frolics, idle,
Avoids folks’ gossips, always spread,
At feet of the all-peoples’ idol
He does not bend his proud head;
He runs – the wild, severe, stunned,
Full of confusion, full of noise –
To the deserted waters’ shores,
To woods, widespread and humming loud…
In my youth’s years, she loved me, I am sure.
The flute of seven pipes she gave in my tenure
And harked to me with smile — without speed,
Along the ringing holes of the reed,
I got to play with my non-artful fingers
The peaceful songs of Phrygian village singers,
And the important hymns, that gods to mortals bade.
From morn till night in oaks’ silent shade
I diligently harked to the mysterious virgin;
Rewarding me, by chance, for any good decision,
And taking locks aside of the enchanting face,
She sometimes took from me the flute, such commonplace.
The reed became alive in consecrated breathing
And filled the heart with holiness unceasing.
My talisman, pray, be my guard,
In days of strongest agitation,
Of prosecution, lamentation:
The day, I’ve owned you, was hard.
When the ocean will ride,
Around me the rolls in ire,
When clouds will be set in fire,
My talisman, pray, be my guard.
In life with homeland apart,
In peaceful being’s boring rattle,
In trouble of a flame of battle,
My talisman, pray, be my guard.
Illusion, sanctified and bright,
My soul’s light and consolation
It chanced to be adulteration —
My talisman, pray, be my guard.
So, let the wounds of my poor heart
Will not be touched be recollection,
Farewell my hope, sleep attraction,
My talisman, pray, be my guard.
The last one of clouds of scattered a tempest,
Just single you’re flying in azure, the prettiest,
Just single you’re bringing the sorrowful shade,
Just single you’re saddening day that is glad.
In nearest past, you were storming skies, mighty,
And were quite enwind by the powerful lightning,
And you were the womb for divine thunders birth,
And quenching with rain the insatiable earth.
Enough, now vanish! Your time is not endless –
The earth is refreshed and away gone the tempest;
And now the wind, fondling leaves of the trees,
With pleasure is driving you out the sky bliss.
The flower, very dry and scentless,
I see in the forgotten book;
And now, with the strangest fancies,
Is filled my soul’s every nook.
Where and in which spring was it grown?
And how long? By whom was cut?
By a hand known or unknown?
And why was put this page behind?
To the recall of the love-talking,
Or separation forced by fate,
Or quiet and alone walking
In the fields’ silence and woods’ shade?
Is he alive? And his sweet lady?
And where is now their little nook?
Or maybe they had both faded,
Like this strange flower in this book?
My voice that is for you the languid one, and gentle,
Disturbs the velvet of the dark night’s mantle,
By my bedside, a candle, my sad guard,
Burns, and my poems ripple and merge in flood —
And run the streams of love, run, full of you alone,
And in the dark, your eyes shine like the precious stones,
And smile to me, and hear I the voice:
My friend, my sweetest friend… I love… I’m yours… I’m yours!
What are your Sticky Little Leaves in Life…?
- “She is not my equal; she is better. She is my sticky little leaf.”
“You are my sticky little leaf. My beautiful, sad, sticky little leaf, and I want to see you happy and whole.”
- “The sticky little leaves aren’t faith or salvation. They’re the remnant of hope. They stave off his despair, demonstrating that despite the evil he has seen, there is at least one good and beautiful thing left.”
# Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov:
- “Though I may not believe in the order of the universe, yet I love the sticky little leaves as they open in spring. I love the blue sky, I love some people, whom one loves you know sometimes without knowing why. I love some great deeds done by men, though I’ve long ceased perhaps to have faith in them, yet from old habit one’s heart prizes them.”
- “I love the sticky little leaves in spring, the blue sky – That’s all it is. It’s not a matter of intellect or logic; It’s loving with ones inside, with ones stomach.”
# Alexander Pushkin, Chill Winds Still Blow:
- “Will the sticky little leaves; Soon blossom from the fleecy birch?”
For me personally “My Sticky Little Leaves” in life first and foremost would be my son, my mom, family and friends….
I have also related to the words, “I go on living in spite of logic at times“, in my life when darkness appeared and today I am glad to be still here!
Also the words – “Though I may not believe in the order of the universe, yet I do find things that I love” ….well for me it would have to be Books, Poetry, Music, Art, Nature/ Animals and in my job, where I get to Nurse some wonderful people!
This is a beautiful collection of powerful Poetry!
Foreword by New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Sylvain Reynard.
In Utterly Loved, award-winning paranormal romance writer Kat Bastion shares her poetry with the world for charity. Heartfelt poems, rich in passion and rooted in nature, transport us to misty forests and sandy beaches.
What began as a private collection of poetic love letters to her husband for their twentieth anniversary, evolved into a book of poems and quotes they decided to share.
Proceeds of Utterly Loved, after costs and taxes, will go directly to selected charities. They will feel Utterly Loved.
Visit her website and her blog for a list of charities and updates.
I had been waiting for this book to come to me via Post …which was going to take 6-8 weeks, then received the great news that it was also available via Kindle so I had to get it straight away!!!
I knew it was going to be good but I was wrong it was GREAT…and when I finally received my Paperback copy I was even more blessed!
I have followed Kat Bastion via her Twitter, her Blog and Facebook Page now for a few months, I have been impressed and touched by her powerful words but this beautiful collection of her works had me emotional even before I reached the Poetry……such an amazing and unique love relationship that she has experienced in her life and so lucky are we that she has been so very giving to share it with the world via “Utterly Loved”!
It truly is a Must Read!
All monies made from the books are being donated to Charity…I am in awe of this Lady!
Also in this book is a Foreword written by the brilliant and very talented writer Sylvain Reynard (Author of Gabriel’s Inferno & Rapture).
They are both just brilliant people, who are are changing the world in their own unique ways and inspiring others to do also!!!
# News on future projects by this Author:
“Highland Legends Series”
- Forged in Dreams and Magick – (Available 23/9/2013)
- Bound by Wish and Mistletoe ~ (Available in Nov. 2013)
- Born of Mist and Legend ~ (Release date TBA)
- Found in Flame and Moonlight ~ (Release date TBA)
I am very much looking forward to more of this Authors work in the up and coming Highlander Legend Series!!!
About the Author:
Kat Bastion is an award-winning paranormal romance writer, poetic warrior, and eternal optimist who loves getting lost in the beauty of nature.
On a never-ending, wondrous path of self-discovery, Kat throws her characters into incredible situations with the hope that readers join her in learning more about the meaning of life and love.
Her first published work, Utterly Loved, was shared with the world to benefit others. All proceeds from Utterly Loved, and a portion of the proceeds of all her other books, support charities who help those lost in this world.
Kat lives with her husband amid the beautiful Sonoran Desert of Arizona, USA.
The Authors Social Media Links:
- Blog: www.TalkToTheShoe.com
- Website: www.KatBastion.com
These books are a brilliant must reads!
My 5 🌟 Review:
Gabriel’s Inferno & Rapture is an enriching tale about forbidden love between a Professor & his student, also unveiling a glimpse into the American College System, and the trials and tribulations this couple go through to try and be together!
It also introduces you into the world of Beautiful Italy, the story of Dante & Beatrice, Redemption, as well as some Unique & Beautiful Literature, Art and Music!
For me personally it has turned into a gift that just keeps on giving….my world just keeps growing & opening up from this experience!!!
# Can’t wait for the Audio Version to get released in Australia which I’ve been told are Awesomesauce…
# News on the third book in this series “Gabriel’s Redemption” – Which is due for release on the 3rd of December 2013!
What a wonderful early Christmas gift to his fans – Can’t wait!!!
# News on International Translations – These books have also been translated into other Languages which I think is wonderful….
Quote by Nelson Mandela comes to mind – “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes straight to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.”
This Mysterious Canadian Author ~ Sylvain Reynard has created a wonderful series that has enriched my mind and soul!
Besides his works he is a great Humanitarian, who promotes and supports Charities World-wide and inspires others to do so!
If you would like to know more about this fabulous Author you can follow him on Twitter @SylvainReynard and/or go to his Website http://www.sylvainreynard.com
He also has a great team behind him called Argyle Empire who keep fans updated as well ….you can follow their Website http://www.ArgyleEmpire.com
# There is also a World-wide Team on Twitter called SRFans based nearly in every country….which is a tribute to him and his works!
❤ Some of them are: @SRFansOz @SRFansUk @SRFansItaly @SRFansSpain @SRFansCanada @SRFansPhilippines @SRFansEire @SRFansIran @SRFansLA @SRFansBrazil
I’ve become a part of a group on Twitter called @TheGGAddicts ~ we are hopelessly addicted to The Professor (Gabriel Emerson) & David Gandy (Who is a British Male Model), which many think portrays the ideal demeanor of the beloved character Professor Gabriel Emerson from the GI & GR Books ….in the way he carries himself, his Looks, Body, Hotness and Presence!!!
Ah swoon 😉 xox
Thud, don’t you agree!?! ;-D
Hello and welcome to my blog 😉
I live in Australia, I’m a mom and my profession is Nursing! I decided to do this Blog to express myself more out into the Universe ~ I can be a bit shy and hold alot of myself within! It’s baby steps and I am learning as I go but I really am enjoying putting some of myself down to share…mainly for my “Sticky Little Leaf” my beautiful son! He is a talented writer, who is forever correcting my english lol as I’m not very good and I hope to inspire him to believe in himself more xoxox
My job has allowed me to meet some amazing people over the years, especially in working with the older generation ….I love to hear their stories about their life ~ where their from and what they’ve done in their lifetime!
When I was younger I use to write Poetry but stopped in my 20’s…..recently I have been inspired to start again, I’m not great but am enjoying expressing myself again!
Also I have an addiction called reading!!! In books, poems or quotes I do believe “you can loose yourself and find yourself there too…share in great minds, actions and undertakings…I love it when the words just reach out and grab you”!
“Reading & Music enriches, soothes and guides my soul through the seasons of life!” ~ By debradml (2012)
# Please Note: That all my writing/ stories/ posts/ contributions with the exception of reader comments or otherwise stated are the property of the author/ administator of this Blog “Words from across the Ocean”. Fair Use applies to all of the picture etc. used within…
Thanks for stopping by…I hope you have enjoyed what you have seen, and please be sure to leave a comment, like and/ or follow me!